We are fully booked for sponsors in 2015, if you are interested in sponsoring our challenge in 2016 and some advertising for your store then please email digisketchchallenge@gmail.com

Sunday 25 May 2014

Winner and Top 3

Good Evening!

Thank you for all your great entries for our last challenge, they were really amazing.  We really enjoyed looking at them and at your blogs.  It nice to know that we have some amazing people entering our competition - now it's time for us to pick a winner...

Winner for 'Anything Goes' Challenge 

As usual, we have used random.org to fairly select a random winner.

#59 - Carla Suto

 made this wonderful card:


Congratulations Carla a real beautiful card.  Please email us digisketchchallenge@gmail.com to claim your prize.

And now for the Top 3 (Random Order)

#27 - Jan R


#72 - Craftdee Donna


#31 - Caroline W


I'd like to say a big thank you and come back tomorrow for Kelly to give you another Challenge.

Bye

Anne-Marie x x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3 - I'm thrilled! And congrats to the other winners as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I only just saw this post... thanks so much for my "Top 3", I'm adding my badge right now!! Donna

    ReplyDelete